Throughout the Bible giving to God and to others is an underlying foundation of Jewish and Christian life in community.
Giving is not:
- something you should feel obligated or pressured to do
- a way of guaranteeing that God will bless you
- a mundane financial transaction
- a spiritual discipline that you have chosen to perform
- an expression of your love for God
- an acknowledgement of God as the source of all you have
- a way of contributing to Leith Valley's vision and goals
How to give:
1.If you have a credit or debit card you can pay using Pushpay (see link top right)
2. In the Sunday offering bag
3. Set up an online payment from your bank account, this can be a one-off or an AP that repeats as often as you choose.